At Squarespace, we aim to empower our customers by creating tools that help them make informed business decisions. The new Squarespace Analytics app for iOS and Android offers access to key insights and website analytics from anywhere, at any time, making it even easier to incorporate analytics into daily workflows.
In addition to the existing analytics that many of our customers rely on to measure the performance of their websites, here are some features of the new Squarespace Analytics app:
Elegant new interface
The app presents rich and detailed business metrics in a clean, easy-to-use dashboard, reimagined for smaller screens. Check key metrics at a glance and drill down into more granular views to uncover actionable insights.
The power of desktop analytics in the palm of your hand
Newly added metrics provide the full range of our desktop analytics in the convenience of a mobile app.
Monitor traffic trends and visitor activity
- Traffic Sources: Measure the impact of your marketing efforts on website traffic and revenue.
- Activity Log: Discover insights about website visitors, including geographical locations and site paths.
Keep tabs on key sales metrics
- Top Products: View your best-selling products by revenue.
- Purchase Funnel: Track conversion through every step of the funnel, from visit to purchase.
- Sales Overview: Gain additional insight into your store’s sales by comparing trends to the previous time period.
Customizable views and date ranges
View more historical data with an updated date picker, which now includes new time frames and the ability to set custom date ranges.
The new Squarespace Analytics app is available as a free download at the iOS and Google Play app stores for anyone with an existing Squarespace account. Advanced Commerce Analytics are available for online stores on the Commerce Basic and Advanced plans only.
As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please contact our amazing Customer Care Team for 24/7, high-quality support.