Squarespace’s mission is to provide creative tools that help anyone give a voice to their ideas. As a company that stands behind creativity in all forms, there’s nothing that makes us more proud than seeing what our customers have created on our platform. Today, we’d like to put a call out to our customers to show us some of the stories we may be missing, with a chance that you’ll be featured in one of our upcoming ads.
We currently run radio ads featuring longtime customers Dana Tanamachi and Parts and Labor on Spotify, Pandora, iTunes Radio, Sirius XM, and many of your favorite local AM and FM stations. Take a listen:
If you’ve got a beautiful Squarespace website and a story about how you took an idea and brought it to life, we’d love to give you a chance to appear in one of our new commercials. Here’s all you’ve got to do:
- Record a 60-second audio clip about about what you do, what inspired you to pursue your idea, and how Squarespace helped bring it to life. (Please enunciate, don't speak too fast, and do your best to eliminate all background noise.)
- Be sure to include "I'm ___________, and I use Squarespace," or "We're ___________ and we use Squarespace," in your recording.
- Upload your audio file to SoundCloud. Be sure to tag it with #Squarespace and #CYOS.
- Post links to your SoundCloud file and your Squarespace website on Twitter or our Facebook page. Use the hashtag #CYOS and be sure to cc @Squarespace.
- All entries must be submitted by December 15, 2013.
At the beginning of January, we'll pick at least two customers to be featured in new radio ads. We are also going to throw in 12 free months of Squarespace to the winners as an extra thank you.
We can't wait to discover how you created your own space. Happy recording!