The Squarespace team is gearing up for an exciting week in Austin, TX, for the SXSW Interactive Festival (March 11 - March 15th). We're looking forward to connecting with friends and customers, new and old.
Here's what you should know:
Come and visit us at the Squarespace Food Truck! We've teamed up with four of the hottest local street food vendors to bring you some tasty deliciousness each day of SXSWi. We'll be parked over at 5th & Neches (one short block from the convention center), and will be serving from 11am on March 11, 12, 13 and 14th.
March 11 - Man Bites Dog
- PHILLY DOG - Beef dog with grilled onions and Cheese Whiz
- BEER BRAT - Beer Bratwurst with spicy mustard and kraut
- BOTTLE ROCKET - Beef hot link with sriracha mayo and jalapeno relish
March 12 - Gordough's
- FLYING PIG - Bacon with Maple Syrup Icing
- BLACK OUT - Brownie Batter, Fudge Icing & Chocolate Covered Brownie Bits
- BOSS HOG - Potato Salad, Chopped BBQ, with Honey BBQ Sauce
March 13 - Franklin BBQ
- PULLED PORK - Juicy pulled pork, straight of the bone, with creamy vinegar slaw, pickles, onions and Franklin's own Pork Vinegar sauce.
- TIPSY TEXAN - Natural angus, chopped and sauced with Franklins espresso barbecue sauce. Topped with pickles, onions, and course ground sausage.
March 14 - East Side King
- PORK BUNS - twice cooked pork belly, cucumber kimchee, steam buns
- CHICKEN KARAAGE BUN - with Ginger Garlic Rice
Stay up to date: Use #SQFT on Twitter and check-in on Foursquare, Gowalla, or Facebook Places when you come by.
After you've had some grub, take a photo in our Smilebooth to enter for a chance to win some incredible prizes: 2 MacBook Airs, 4 iPads and 10 Apple TVs. Check back after SXSW to see if you're in a winning photo.
NYC STARTUP MEETUP
On March 13th, from 11am to 6pm, we're teaming up with a great group of NYC startups for demos, drinks, and celebrate the great innovation coming out of New York City. Join us and RSVP here.
EXCLUSIVE SQUARESPACE SXSW SHIRTS
As a special way to say thanks to all of our existing customers, we've designed a set of original SXSW 2011 shirts, and we're giving them away! Visit the Squarespace food truck, check in with our team, and show them your Squarespace site. They will then hook you up with a free Squarespace t-shirt!
STAY IN TOUCH
+ Visit our official SXSW site:
on our Facebook event page.
+ Be sure to follow Squarespace team members on Twitter to keep up with where we are:
- Founder & CEO, Anthony Casalena @acasalena
- Creative Director, Tyler Thompson @tyler_thompson
- CMO, Deborah Uri @urimarcucci
- SVP, Operations & Business Development, Jesse Hertzberg @jessehertzberg
- Marketing Director, Erica Reitman @effedparkslope
- Lead User Interface Developer, Josh Kill @joshkill
- User Interface Designer, Teddy Zacchini @myfavoritething
- Engagement Leader, Mark Burstiner @markb
And, of course, @squarespace.
See you in Austin!