It's that time of year again and the Squarespace team is heading to Texas for South By Southwest. After the massive success of our food truck last year, we've decided to it again—but bigger. This year we'll be in Austin, TX, the entire week, from March 9th-17th. That's nine whole days of amazing food from Austin's best vendors.
But of course, that's not all. Swing by to get an inside look at Squarespace 6 from the people who built it. We'll be showing our new product all week, and giving out beta invitations right on-site. Don't miss out.
Here's everything you need to know:
Come and visit us at the Squarespace Food Truck for free food all week! You can find us in the same spot as last year, parked at 5th & Neches (one block from the convention center). From March 9th through the 17th, we'll start serving every day at 11AM, stopping when the food runs out. Enjoy a custom playlist of killer music, courtesy of our friends at exfm, while you eat.
Here's the whole mouthwatering list of vendors:
- Friday, March 9th: The Peached Tortilla
- Saturday, March 10th: Salt & Time
- Sunday, March 11th: P. Terry's Hamburgers
- Monday, March 12th: Three Little Pigs
- Tuesday, March 13th: Izzoz Tacos
- Wednesday, March 14th: East Side King
- Thursday, March 15th: Man Bites Dog
- Friday, March 16th: Franklin Barbecue
- Saturday, March 17th: Foreign & Domestic
Finally... did you order your MOO "We met at SXSW" Business Cards? The Squarespace Food Truck is happy to be serving as a pick-up point. MOO will be at our lot March 9th-13th from 10AM-1PM. Pick up your business cards and grab some food at the same time.
A TEXAS-STYLE MEETUP
We're hosting a special meetup for our customers and friends on March 11th at 5PM. Swing by the lot for demos, drinks, and conversation. RSVP here.
STAY UP TO DATE
+ Want to know what we're serving? Need directions to the lot? No problem. We've built a mobile web app for you to do just that. Visit our official event mobile web app: austin.squarespace.com
See you in Austin!
*Squarespace is not affiliated with SXSW Inc.
Food Truck Updates: Beverage Edition
- Coffee drinkers, come get your morning fix at SXSW courtesy of Cuvee Coffee. They'll be serving all kinds of caffeineted delights every morning before the food truck opens, from 8:30AM until 11AM.
- And during meal times, we're excited to offer an array of flavors from Maine Root Soda to pair with your food. Enjoy!