Each year 16,000 photographers gather in Las Vegas for the Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) convention. WPPI is an organization that serves the educational and business needs of wedding and portrait photographers and organizes some of the world's largest photography trade shows.
Squarespace will be joining the event on February 20-23rd, providing a wealth of tools and tips for photographers to complete their professional setup. Here's everything you need to know about Squarespace at WPPI 2012:
Our exhibit at booth #1665 will be hard to miss, but here's the marked floor plan. Some things you can look forward to if you stop by:
- Demos. Come experience the new standard in professional portfolios for yourself. Our team will be giving one-on-one demos of Squarespace 6 all day long.
- Site setups. Bring a thumb drive with your photos and we'll get you started with a portfolio site.
- Giveaways. T-shirts, GorillaPods, and more...
"Airplanes and Blazers 2," the biggest party of WPPI, is on Monday night, February 20th at 10PM. Pick up your wristband at our booth for an easy entrance at the party.
Looking for an alternative to WPPI's excellent list of speakers and classes? We will be hosting an array of intimate events in our exhibit including several dynamic speakers. Here's the full schedule:
Monday, February 20th
- 11AM: Anne Sage, editor-in-chief of Rue Magazine.
- 2PM: Jesh de Rox, founder of Beloved Collective and Business As An Art Form.
- 3PM: Justin Lyon and Matt Stone, "talkateers" and co-founders of Mammoth Men.
Tuesday, February 21st
- 11:30AM: Amina Moreau, artist at Stillmotion
- 2PM: Jeremy Cowart, celebrity photographer and founder of Help-Portrait.
- 3PM: Karen Walrond, author of Chookooloonks.
Wednesday, February 22nd
**Note, all times are Las Vegas time.
We're hosting a meetup for all of our Las Vegas customers and friends on Tuesday, February 21st at 5:30PM. RSVP here.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!