We hope you enjoyed our debut in the Super Bowl as much as we did. It was incredible to present our brand to the hundred million people that watched the game, and we loved hearing all the positive feedback from our customers after the ad aired. We’re also thrilled to share the extended 60-second version of our Super Bowl spot, which we posted last Friday along with the chance to win a lifetime Squarespace account.
We loved seeing all the entries come through – some of you even found details that were new to us! Here are 10 of our favorites, and the winners we picked for each. Click on each tweet to see a screenshot of the winning detail:
- SSL Certificates Ad (:37) - @TheRebeccaMetz
- Binary Code Neon Sign (:10) - @Contz
- CAPTCHA Billboard (:25) - @JenBuenoMUA
- 404 Error Sign (:38) - @FluentFlyers
- Torrent Theater (:38) - @Chris_Kates
- Yes We Spam Services Ad (:10) - @Langdo
- Broken Image in Billboard (:10) - @zgaglione
- Punch the Monkey Billboard (:24) - @jessewaugh
- Running Cat (:12) - @jMoret
- Waiting Spinner (:10) - @dalbright
We’d like to thank everyone that participated in our Super Bowl giveaway. Our social media team will be in touch with the winners with further details on how to claim your complimentary lifetime account.